JstarrMS

Show you thankfulness

AutoBan
    AutoBan
    Admin

Show you thankfulness Empty Show you thankfulness

Post  AutoBan on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 pm

I made this forum with my own time so everyone can write a small thankyou or anything too Justin our amazingly friendly host if you have any spare time or are bored write somthing in here make a neww thread here i go:
    Dear Justin
    I would just like too thankyou for all the time and effort you put in too make this amazing server and that you never gave up your never grumpy your always friendly and kind and helping and you spent alot of time so you could make a server for us and i thankyou for all that youve done for everyone who plays the best server Jstarrms. And are a cool guy i would like too thank you for making this server and for helping me when i need it keep up th great work justin Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    Sincerely Christian
    jelta

Show you thankfulness Empty hello

Post  jelta on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm

yup.. thx for making this server.! ty veri much i will do wad i can by voting! haha
    Zethioth
    Zethioth

Show you thankfulness Empty Thanks

Post  Zethioth on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Thanks dude for putting your time into this Server! Have any Tips for a Wannabe Server Maker? You Guys are Young right? Anyways Ya! Thanks Dudes!

Show you thankfulness Empty Thanks Justin

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Thank you for making this server and it must have took like hours or days to make this server but i really like this server a lot and i will try to invite all my friends to play this server
    jelta

Show you thankfulness Empty Re: Show you thankfulness

Post  jelta on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm

justin. u're a good guy. sorry i cant help u much.. hope that ur server will grow.. take care. thx for this few happy days. everything is fine with u except unfairness. bb
    AutoBan
    AutoBan
    Admin

Post  AutoBan on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Bye D:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:55 am