JstarrMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JstarrMS

Flirt's GM app

Flirt's GM app Empty Flirt's GM app

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Name: Crystal.
    IGN: Flirt.
    HELLOO EVERYBODAYYY [; DIZ B CRYSTAL HEREEE!
    Why do I want to be a GM?

I just want to help out and entertain any bored person on the server, and I'm a nice person. [: I know where people would hack, and I can track them down easily because I used to hack as well^^. [IN GMS ONLY]I want to improve this server and attempt to make it better than it has ever been! (Hehe, I bet you people heard THAT before.) I can recruit many people to join this server, because I'm an excellent persuader, and I have many friends in Global Maplestory and about 8 other private servers. :0 I log on very often! (I’m also a very fast typer [x)
    I'm not so experienced, but I have had a few friends in real life that were GM's in private servers, and I have a friend in real life that has also been a GM in Global Maplestory. My cousin was a GM in a different private server as well. (The name’s too complicated to remember D: ) I was supposed to be a GM in global Maplestory as well, because my friend was making a new server. (like broa and bera and crap). I also had been playing Maplestory since Broa and Bera were new, so I've been playing for a while. I follow the rules and I don't hack in private servers.
    If anyone needs to contact me, just IM me on AIM- HyPerActiVeBiShx

This ends my GM application. I look forward to who is chosen and such. ^^

HAVE A NICE LIFE!
    xTiger

Flirt's GM app Empty Re: Flirt's GM app

Post  xTiger Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm

+Supported Smile<3

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 am